From:
Brad Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:42:18 -0800
Please can someone explain the difference between
shutting off a computer using the power switch, then
turning it back on, compared to pressing the reset
switch?
I read that if you shut the computer off, you should
wait about a half a minute before turning it back
on. I don't know if this is outdated info, and I
also don't know if the new design types (ATX,
whatever) implement the reset switch differently
than older design types. Thanks
Brad Britton

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html