Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:53:15 -0400
Hi;
I have determined there is a security software from the previous owner on
this computer.
I have uninstalled a program called backweb and there is still some other
software still on it.  I am contacting the previous owner to see if they
have uninstall software.  Short of that I will have to reformat the hard
drive.
J Lewis