From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:45:06 -0400
I have an older computer which uses W98SE and FAT32. It will be used to run
JPG slide shows and play MP3 music files on a  home entertainment system.
The JPGs and MP3s are on an external USB2 hard drive which was created
using the FAT32 computer. The files on the drive were put there by the same
FAT32 computer.

My new computer uses XP Pro and NTFS. If I add files to the USB2 FAT32 hard
drive from the new NTFS computer, will that hard drive and those files be
totally usable by the older FAT32 machine?

Thanks, Bob Lendrim