From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:08:13 -0700
Jeff,

You say here that heat shouldn't be a problem, but one question here.  Do
you have a fan directly on the processor chip of the video card?  All the
fans in the world may not help unless you have one directly on the heat sink
connected to the processor.  Also, the heat sink may not be big enough.
This problem is a classical heat issue (I'm not saying that is definitely
the issue here).

Also, you don't mention what else is sharing an IRQ with the video.  Have
you verified in the device manager what is sharing what?  That will be real
helpful in trying to diagnose the issue.

Kyle Elmblade