From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:52:47 -0700
If your software needs to access the modem hardware, you would need a modem
installed on that PC. There is no way that I can think of for you to make
the laptop hardware available to the desktop. You could, however, use the
laptop to dial up to the Internet and share that connection, but the
software on the desktop would not be in control of the modem.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml