From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 13:50:11 -0500
Frank,

Your theory is makes good sense.
But there are many other theories too <grin>.

Theories and suppositions are all we have because no one has ever devised a
quantifiable test to determine
the merits or pitfalls of either position.  Leave it on or leave it off.
It's all a matter of personal preference.

As to the fire issue.... there is no more danger of a fire than there would
be from leaving an alarm clock plugged in.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====