Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:53:11 -0400
Hi:
I want to install either Red Hat or Mandrake Linux on my hard drive. It is partitioned from C to M. I now have Windows 98 on my C Drive. I want to install one of the Linus OS's on Drive H. Drive H is unused with 6.3 GB of free space. I don't have a clue as how to install the Linus system and what will happen if I try to install the Linus system with a Windows OS on Drive C. I certainly don't want to foul everything up. Is there anyway to keep the OS's separate so that I can use one or the other and they don't interfere with one another. I do not want to get a separate hard drive to do  this.
Any step by step detailed information would be appreciated.
Thank you
Jim Markellos