From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:27:19 -0600
There is really no difference in setting up a Non AGP MB and an AGP MB. Are
you sure that the monitor that you are using is in working order and have
you tried more than one AGP video card? Also, you might try using an ISA or
PCI video card to see if it will work with the board.

The only problem that I have ever had with AGP is that if the video card is
no fully seated, it doesn't work unlike a PCI or ISA card where generally if
they are even close to being seated, they work. Generally, if there is a
problem with the video card, you will have POST codes.

Dennis Noble
Computer Parts & Upgrades
http://www.computersalacarte.com

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html