Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:57:41 +0000
Greetings Mark and list--

I've been very happy with a low-end set of Benwyn speakers that cost
around $25.00 perhaps 2 years ago. The set consists of a small sub woofer
(maybe 4") and two 'flat panel' satellite speakers. The dynamic range is
fairly good (no floor thumping, though, with the small sub) and if you don't
turn the volume control all the way up on the sub, they don't really hiss.
There is also a "3D" on-off switch on the sub.

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert
"and I'm hovering like a fly
waiting for the windshield on the