Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 22:20:23 -0400
Hello everyone!
 I was running windows 2000 on my laptop and decided to upgrade to windows
XP. The install was going great up untill the point where only 34 mintues
remained. From there the computer just freezes and refuses to continue
installing. I have tried several times already and it still keeps freezing
at that same point. Since the install deleted my windows files, I figured I
would try re-installing windows 2000 again, but when I try that route, I get
a corrupted file message and I can't install 2000 either. Has anyone
encountered this before and If so, what can you suggest?
 Thanks in advance!
Javier C.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com