From:
"Glen L. Bowes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:09:52 -0500
Yes :)

You can either install Win 95 on it's own partition and NT on another or if
you choose to use FAT for the NT file system, you can install it in it's own
directory. I've always been a proponent of using NTFS with NT, it's simply a
better file system. However, beware that NT cannot see FAT32 drives!

Hope that helps,

Glen L. Bowes
Regional Manager, Niagara
Cancable Inc. 1-877-CANCABL