From:
john freibergs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:30:05 -0700
Hi, Anne,

I'm going to take a stab at something here that
normally I don't worry about since I have a photo
program installed and Win98 defaults to that.  But
since you just reinstalled Win98 go to control
panel,add/remove programs, windows setup, accessories,
and check the box in front of paint, and then click on
have disk and follow the instructions.  When I
reinstall Win98 I always have to remember to go into
windows setup and install all the little add ons that
Win 98 doesn't install without your input.  Hope this
helps this time.

John

Yahoo! Mail

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads