From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 05:41:30 -0300
Friends,
I am having error messages when I start my computer,
" Problem has been detected , windows has been shut down to prevent damage
to your computer.... Pafe-Fault in nonpaged area to your computer. This may
be caused by new hard wardware added to the computer"

This used to come once in a fortnight. I would reboot the computer and it
would go away.
but in the last week it is more frequent, almost daily. today It came
twice, then I started in Safe mode and then again in Normal mode, so it worked"
Last hardware is my HP printert and Canon scanner. I removed the scanner
twoo days back, but that did not hwlp. I have not removed the printer yet.
I don't think it is the printer.

I m running XP windows in my AMD 1.7 GB processor, 256 K memory, 40 GB hard
drive etc.

Any ideas , please
Thanx

Jagpal S Tiwana