From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:14:07 -0400
Wayne:
Did you try http://www.fica.com? Pick "Tech Support", and then "Manuals" to
get to their ftp directory. Choose "PA-2002", and you'll find three files.
The big one is the zipped motherboard manual in Adobe pdf format. There is
another file about jumper settings with Pentium 166's which may be of use.
You'll need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to read and print the manual. It's a
freebie, and easy to find at most shareware sites.
HTH --
-- Carroll Grigsby