From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:54:19 -0500
Have you tried a different power supply??  The power suppy could possible
fail even if the fan in it still runs.
The reason is before the motherboard will boot up it has to receive a
power_good signal from the P/S. Should it not be receiving
this signal then it will not boot.

P/S are reletivly inexpensive so it would probably be better to replace if
this is the case.

--Patrick black