From:
Jim Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:40:06 -0500
Update:
I tried everything suggested, checked connections,swapped out memory, etc
couldn't find anything wrong.
The strange thing I keep going back to is this.
With computer running, I open  "my computer", I have listed among other
things,
31/2 floppy A:, 3 1/2 floppy B:,
Drive_c[C], Drive_c[D]
listed just as typed here (except for the comma's).

The A:floppy  (actually an LS120) was the one I used all the time, now
however, when I insert a disk, it will load (audibly),  right click select
open, it will stall for a long time 5 minutes or more, and then get an error
message,  A: not accessible, or it will just hard freeze.
Note: The 02B0 error message on boot up refers to  A:
I do the exact same thing on the B: floppy (LS120) it opens right away and
functions normally.
This just occurred after my clean registry thing happened, I don't where or
how to address this problem except maybe BIOS?
Thanks, Jim