From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 19:33:57 +0100
Hello

Today I installed my Zip Plus. The installation was a 'breeze' so no
problems there. My hardrive has several partitions and the Zip was
designated the letter H.
This some what suprised me as I expected it to take on the 2nd floppy drive
role and become B. I also expected it to be recognised in the DOS mode but
no joy there either!
My questions are:

1. Is it possible to make the Zip my second floppy (B) drive so that it is
recognised as such in DOS & W98?

2. If not, how can I see it in it's present position (H) in the DOS mode.

I appreciate that the answer maybe in the documentation, but I have recently
moved home and probably thrown it away by mistake!!

TIA ... Mick

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html