From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:33:46 -0500
Right now I'm using the install CD to boot start and it doesn't clean the drive.
As an added side, WINDOW OS's WILL NOT let you erase them. they fight
real hard.i guess I'll do it the hard way. I.E. Get an old drive, install 2Kpro,
make a master, my 160gig a slave, then format the drive I want to clean.
Many thanks for the idea.    AL SMITH

Sher Mason <[log in to unmask]> wrote:If you are doing a fresh instal1 of win2kpro, the installer will do it as
part of the setup. Sort of a built in FDISK.

Regards
Mason Sher