From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:05:02 -0700
I have built and sold hundreds of computers using the Asus P2-B motherboard,
and have one in my personal system. I only use Asus motherboards in my
systems, and first I mostly provided the P2-L97's, then the P2-B, and now
the P3-B.

I sold my first P2-B just after they came out (spring of last year?), and I
have never had one fail OR be unstable. My users range from absolute novices
to power users (although no gamers), and both sorts of customers tend to
really USE their computers -- whether they're installing 4 conflicting
virus-checkers (that all load at startup), or whether they're running six or
eight business apps simultaneously.

I cannot say enough positive things about the stability and the reliability
of these boards.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,