From:
martin mccabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:29:44 -0000
have thought of this myself, connect vcr to computer via tv card record vhs
tape to hard drive and output to dvd with either software provided with tv
card or some other 3'rd party software for creating home DVD's. Have never
tried it yet, so dunno if it would work or if some file conversion software
would have to be used but a good excuse to get a tv card for you'r christmas
;-)