Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 14:13:10 -0600
    I haven't followed the discussions on motherboards very close and i now
find myself in the position of needing to put together a small stand alone
work station at work.
    Doesn't have to be anything outrageous. Want to run W95 as an operating
system along with Lotus Smart Suite and MS Office 97 professional Edition. A
few other misc programs but nothing very demanding on system resources.
Possibility of networking it with the others PC's in the office, but not
very likely.
    My question is what would be a good recommendation on a motherboard and
processor. We can't really spend a great deal, but don't really want to cut
too many corners either.

TIA
Rob Shane
ICQ# 3433125
aka [log in to unmask]

Nature is not concerned with the fact you may not understand the
consequences of your actions;
It's laws will be obeyed regardless!

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**