Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:12:58 +1200
Jimmie, this is a pretty simple operation.

Back up all the files you want to keep, then restart the machine.

Hit Delete on bootup and change your BIOS to boot from CDRom.  Before you OK the change, insert your Windows CD.  OK the change and save the settings and the computer will boot from the CD.

Make your selection from the various menu choices on offer and the install should proceed without problems.  The main choice will be to install to the existing partition, C, and accept the overwriting of files.  Go for the full format.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand