From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:33:24 -0400
One of the reasons I would not fix such a monitor is that I live in the Bay Area of Northern California, and I guarantee that you could find a better monitor on the Internet for less than what it would cost to fix the monitor in question.  Hourly rates for such work begin at about $70 and go up.  Although the cost for the estimate may well be applied to the total repair, it would be virtually impossible to get out of the shop for much under $100, even if you chose not to repair it.  For $100 you can get a monitor at an auction.