From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:02:18 -0600
Richard

When you say the machine was a bear to setup, what exactly do you mean?  I
have been setting up AMDK6-300 and K6-2 350 machines recently, and have
begun to question my abilities.  I have had numerous setup problems, [from
Windows 95 unable to deal with the 350mhz chip to memory conflicts.]  These
problems are in part the reason for my question.

Mike Buraczewski