From:
Jeff Mayem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:31:07 -0500
Michi,

Many of the questions you ask are well covered on that page I referenced to
you about motherboards "Tom's Hardware" (http://sysdoc.pair.com/).
"Overclocking" (running faster than normal") motherboards and CPUs is well
covered there as well.  For info about the L2 cache, and a pretty good
primer on Pentiums, try (www.intel.com).  There are also good links on both
pages to several other good hardware sites.  Others that come to mind are
(http://www.anandtech.com/) and (http://www.sysopt.com/)

Good Luck!

Jeff Mayem
(Note: use [log in to unmask] if any errors encountered)