From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:08:01 -0600
If you know the card is good, and you've tried installing in more than one
board, I suggest pushing harder when installing.  I've got a Soyo Super7
Motherboard that takes ALL of my strength to get the AGP card seated in.  I
often worry about breaking something because I must push so hard, but,
that's they way the slot was made.  Double, then triple check that the card
is competely intserted.

Dan Shaughnessy

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html