From:
Tom Sykora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:15:35 -0600
Thanks to all who responded to my initial message. I originally posted
cause a inherited pentium233 II totally locks up.
I have ruled out heat, and went through the Western Digital HD with their
tech people.  I think I may have found the probably cause of the trouble,
and am sheepishly admitting I did not realize the hard drive light is on
permanently, and the primarily and secondary HD controllers in device
manager have a yellow question mark.
I have deleted the Intel controller and re installed it, only to have those
question marks, and the seemingly permanent HD light.  Please help this
inept bumbler...
Thanks
Tom Sykora

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]