From:
"Lindstrom, Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:29:50 -0500
At 04:29 AM 3/30/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I posted the below message a while back and I am still having the
>problem, thought maybe someone would have more input........
>(EDIT)

Mark-

I don't know if this has been suggested, but as an electronics tech, your
problem sounds to me suspiciously like intermittantly failing memory. I'd
suggest trying another known good DIMM in place of the one you have in
there now.

Hope this helps, and forgive me if it has already been tried.

Regards-

Rick Lindstrom
Tallahassee, FL