From:
Marshall Fortescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 20:52:06 -0400
A strange thing is happening intermittently.  I have 2 hard drives 1 20G, 1
6G.  the 20G is partitioned into two "drives"...C and D.  At times, I am
able to see and access the C, D,and E drives (the 20G and 6G).  More often,
however, I am only able to access my C drive (1/2 of the 20G drive) and the
6G drive (which becomes my D drive).

I have tried various options with fdisk, but I am never able to, with
certainty, get all three logical drives accessible at one time and all the
time.  It is a hit or miss thing.

Can anyone offer advice?

thanks

===