From:
Chuck Hassenplug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:52:03 -0700
I have an HP DeskJet 855Cse printer running under Win98. All of a sudden,
when I tried to print a file in Word 97, the printer got really slow,
printing one line of text maybe every 12 seconds or so. I though it might be
related to software, so I deleted the printer from Device Manager, and
reinstalled the printer and the drivers. No dice, still slow. I then turned
off the computer, put power to just the printer, and tried a test page by
pressing a button on the printer for three seconds. Still slow. So I have
narrowed it down to the printer itself, but do not know  where to go from
there. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you,

Chuck Hassenplug
ICQ #: 42345123

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org