From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:13:58 -0500
Gary,

First step:  double click the speaker icon at the bottom right corner of
your screen.  Now make sure that the LINE IN is not MUTED (checkbox at
bottom) and the volume slide is at least 50%.

For more help, you will need to give more specifics.  Is the mic plugged
into the modem or sound card, what sound card are you using, what kind of
work are you trying to do (voice recognition, telephone call, or ????) ,
what sofware are you using, etc. etc.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====