From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:19:39 -0600

Charles,

There are two things I can think of that might help.  One is to check to see
if your fan on the TNT2 is still operating or is really dirty.  The fact
that this happens after about ten minutes playing games might indicate a
problem with heat.   I have a GeForce card that I have an extra fan blowing
air over the card to help with heat.  Most TNT2 video cards come with
Sideband Addressing enabled.  On some systems this has caused problems. You
might try disabling sideband addressing to see if it helps.  Make sure that
you uncheck reset to default on reboot, if you have that option.

Mary Wolden

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org