From:
Carl Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 01:44:25 -0500
Well it depends on what you want to do with the computer. You're going to
need a big HD, maybe an 80 or even 120GB. A DVD-R would be good for saving
pictures on. I would hope you have a DSL or cable modem for the downloading
of music and pictures. I would consider getting one of those 4-in-1
printer/scanner/copier/fax machines, it takes up less space. A CDR would be
good for saving music on, at least a 52x24x52 for fast coping. You can get
that in a laptop or a desktop, it all depends on what you want to spend. A
desktop would be less expensive compared to a laptop of the same caliber. I
would get a fast CPU, a P4 2.5Ghz or an AMD XP2800. That depends on what
brand you like better. And last but not least, do you want to take it with
you? I hope this will help you with your decision on what to get. Don't be
afraid to ask anything else you might need answered.

Carl Richard