From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 00:06:18 -0700
Lew - just a couple ''shot in the dark'' suggestions - no sure-cure.
You might check  [win.ini ] to be sure what device is listed. You might have
some luck using Belarc Advisor if it's available for XP. If it were me, I
would uninstall the printer and physically disconnect its wiring, then
reboot and see what happens, but I'm a little hap-hazard from time to time.
hth

Al Thompson