From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:42:37 -0600
My first CD Burner was the Ricoh 6200S, I tried 3 different SCSI cards with
this model, and had it replaced 3 times from the factory under warranty. IT
NEVER worked properly. I even tried 3 different computers. In my opinion
this CDRW was about the worst computer component I have ever purchased.
Return it and try to get your money back if possible, but I am sure it is
out of warranty. Even at it's best, it would not create any type of audio CD
on a consistent basis!

Steve...