From:
DENISE ROCHE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:22:29 -0400
Excellent! Write that number down! I had heard (or actually read somewhere) about people who had changed motherboards having trouble getting Windows reactivated, and some had listed ways to get it done anyway, but I couldn't remember what they did or where I read it so I didn't reply initially. It was my understanding that changing the motherboard and nothing else does not negate the license. It is still, technically, the same computer. I think you have to change a certain number of specific components before they consider it a new machine and invalidate the license. I can't remember what the number was. It would be worthwhile looking this up on the internet. So your interpretation of the license should be correct, from what I read before.

> Denise

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml