Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:16:55 -0500
Date: December 11, 2004
From: William Patton
Subject: Home Network Thru Router

I have a home network/internet connection setup up between two computers
going thru a 4 port Linksys router and Linksys cable modem.  It has worked
fine with one computer having WinME and the other WinSE. I share a printer.
I removed the WinSE computer and installed a new computer wihich has WinXP
SP2.  I set the name of the computer and workgroup to be the same as before.
The WinME computer name is recognized by the Win XP machine, but it says the
the WinME machine is not accessible.  Please advise on what needs to be done
to access each computer from the other as before.  Thank you, William Patton