From:
Phillip Roey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 07:32:17 -0400
I'm not sure why it's showing up, but you can keep it from finding it when
you boot up.  (you might want to go into the BIOS and see if it can be
disabled there, usually under something like chipset features)  Go to the
device manager, find the old MR listing and disable it instead of
uninstalling it.  It will ignore the MR from then on.

HTH

    PCPhill