Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:30:34 +1000
There is something to try, but it could be risky too. I suspect that some
system dll files have been overwritten by the demo with older version, you
can download MS library update for win98 which will update some dll files.
Important: this patch only work with win98, not win98 SE, use it with win98
SE may cause problems. It may or may not fix the problem, in worst case, I
have seen this patch crashed working machine. If you have left no option,
give it a shot.

Jun Qian