From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:14:55 -0600
Definitely the GeForce.  Nvidia has a much faster product and driver
development cycle.  ATI has been the leading vendor of video chipsets, but
it looks like Nvidia is about to eclipse them because they are just faster
to market.

Performance-wise, the GeForce is a winner.  It's just very expensive...

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group