From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:48:45 -0700
What they are providing is some caching software that installs on your
computer. It then keeps locally on your computer some of the page
information of sites that you visit. IE does that to some degree, but not
very well. For sites you visit often, this can make them pop up much faster.
The actual speed of your connection, alas, is not improved.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com