From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 08:36:24 -0500
Jim

I'm almost postive that the little booklet that comes with ez bios states
that it is NOT for use with winnt. Why I don't know but I just installed a
WD in one of my machines today (and, as it happens ...installed WIN NT 4.0
to it.)  I didn't bother looking at the ez bios pamphlet very closely
because I had planned on quite a few 500 meg partitions.  Seems to me that
Winnt might only support 529megs but disk overlay software doesn't
apparently make it happy....wish I could be more specific but I really don't
know why.

Best,
Bob Chapel