From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 22:07:34 -0500

        Yes, but don't worry. Capacitors do change, especially electrolyte types,
but they do so so slowly that your board will be so obsolete it won't matter
anymore. Aside from that, a capacitor changing value shouldn't usually
change the voltage, that is not how they are designed. About the only thing
a capacitor with a lower value will do is not filter all the noise that is
present in a system, but again, not a factor because it usually takes many
years for something like that to happen. TTYL