From:
John Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:35:54 -0400
Edward,

Your plan sounds like it will work just fine. There is no difference between
a CD-RW and a CD-R/RW. I do not know how much you paid for the CD-R/RW, but
CD-ROM drives are usually cheaper. If there was an additional cost and you
are okay with it, then go with your initial plan for the two RWs. For safety
sake, only burn with the master. What you have is a backup if anything
should ever happen to the master. Just remember to promote the slave to
master (unless you move to a DVD burner instead).

HTH - John