From:
Matthew Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 02:26:07 EDT
There are some TV tuner cards such as the ATi ALL IN WONDER PRO that offer
many feature besides just being a video card, such as TV-TUNER AM FM tuner (I
think) and it hooks into your TV.  So I hope this may help you a little.
Remember this though, a lot of TV-tuner cards (most of them) need another
video card to run on.  Actually, there are no TV-tuner cards that feature
video acceleration.  It's the video accelerator card that feature TV-tuning
that you'll want.  I don't know how the ATi performs, so you might want to
research on the Internet and ask some people.

Matthew Wayne

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html