Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 23:32:07 +0100
i had something similar to this once. it turned out to be a bad connection
between the diamond viper v770 and the motherboard. make sure it's
extremely, and i mean VERY securely plugged into the AGP slot. mine had
trouble because the metal plate on the back of the v770 was bent a bit too
early, meaning the rear end of the card was not sitting well in the slot.
pressing it in harder before screwing it on served to be my solution.