Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:08:30 EST
I would like to set up a routine to go through on a regular basis that will
keep my comps in as good as shape as possible.  Other than scandisk,  defrag,
anti-virus updates/full scan, ad-aware scans, deleting .tmp files and
internet histories, what else would the list suggest?  I don't anticipate  upgrading
any video/audio or mobo so would I need to regularly check those sites  for
driver updates?  What about chipset and bios updates?  If there's  nothing wrong
with them should they be updated?  Have I left any thing  out?

TIA
Kevin Nowicki

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL