From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:17:18 -0500
Salina Evanko <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I have a Pentium 233 just a little over a year old.
>I've noticed in the last 2 days that there have been blue lines
>appearing
>all over my computer screen. This happens with every application that
>I run and not just on certain things.
>When I'm reading email, surfing the web, playing a game, doing my book
>work. etc....
>The lines just seem to pop up. They are very annoying and I can't
>figure out why this is happening!
>What could be the problem is my computer dying on me?

If the lines are diagonal, with a gentle slope, it might be
that your monitor is having problems. Does the screen get
slightly "hazey" with a slight general color change?
I would test the monitor on another computer.   Rick Glazier
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html