From:
Minson Ngo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:02:01 +0000
See if increasing the screen resolution and color quality will fix your
problem. If you cannot change the screen resolution or color quality then
maybe you will need to install the drivers for the video card beforehand. It
would be best to take the computer back to the people who sold it to you and
ask them to resolve the problems, they should have the computer in perfect
working order before they sold it to you.

>From: Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] partitioning drive on pc with no operating system.
>Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:40:50 -0700
>
>When you said you booted the hard drive, what OS was on it? Did you install
>it, or did it happen to be on the disk already? If the resolution you boot
>to is VGA 640x480, then it could simply be that the video card has not been
>configured (or recognized) on your OS. Again, before we can help more, you
>need to tell us what OS you have and what video hardware there is.
>
>Peter
>The NoSpin Group

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml