From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:29:37 -0500
Go to http://www.abit-usa.com/english/support/index.htm .  On the left panel
click on download and then bios.  Another window will pop up with a list of
abit FTP sites worldwide. There are a bunch more than just Taiwan.  You
board should run just about any PIII processor you want to put in it right
now.  The multipliers are there in the bios.  What you are going to get with
a bios upgrade is the automatic identification of the chip.  I'm running a
BX6-2 at 733.

When you download the bios be careful.  There are two versions of the of the
BE6-2.  Make sure you get the correct bios.

Ben Moore